Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Singing 2011

Hi everyone

I hope this finds you all in post-Christmas rest mode.

This post will have me attempting to sound literate without my comma key. It's gone nuts and won't play for me.

We start up again on Friday 21 January in the Bulimba Uniting Church upstairs hall at 9.30 am.

Two days later there is a workshop coming up which I and a few other singers are intending to go to run by Beat Lehmann.

It's in the Kin Kin Hall in Kin Kin on Sunday January 23 and runs from 2 to 5 pm.

It's on Georgian harmonies and given how well you sing the couple we already know it would be rather fun to learn some more. Beat is a brilliant world music conductor and I'm intending to come away with some super hot ideas for leading our little band of musos.

Let me or Mal know if you are coming to the workshop if you like - or just turn up on the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment